<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 25, 2003

The Friday Five
Top 5 Things That Make You Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night In A Cold
Sweat


1. Debt. Of which I am carrying a lot. Hey, I've got an idea! Why don't I go to school one more frickin' time!
2. My job.
3. The realization that I will never meet my own expectations.
4. Someone sent weapons-grade anthrax spores through the U.S. mail to try to kill liberals, and murdered several people in the process. The FBI has absolutely no clue who did it, that individual is still at large, and America has completely forgotten about it.
5. There are individuals in this world that like to pretend they are furry cartoon characters, and dress up in elaborate costumes to that end, all for purely sexual purposes.

 10:00 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?