<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 05, 2003

On Vacation

I'm on vacation this weekend -- a retreat to really try to get in touch with my feelings and try to answer the new Friday Five question: "What is your personal El Guapo?" I think it's going to be a weekend filled with great personal insight and deep rewards, and I'll be sure to write a bestselling book about it titled "Deepak Chopra, Dr. Phil and Me: Discovering the Self-Centered Pundit Within."

I've been away from the blog this week trying to get a very large project completed. When you're already working late, the thought of blogging away the hours just seems like so much wasted time. But much has happened in my life, including major life insights and a bold new vision for the future. Well, something like that.

In the meantime, I leave my devoted fans with this picture.

 10:00 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?