<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Well If That Ain't The Pot Calling The Kettle...

I know that I swore off of wasting my time with outrage over politics, but then I pick up the paper and see a jewel like this one on the front page.

"...a frustrated President Bush on Monday defended his administration's reconstruction plan and lashed out at the "filter" through which Americans get their news.

It was the latest go-round in an effort by the White House to regain control of the message on Iraq, which polls have shown an increasing number of Americans doubting.

"'There is a sense that people in America aren't getting the truth,' Bush said in an interview with Hearst-Argyle Television."


This is, of course, from the man that admitted to Fox News that he only gets his news from his advisers, who he feels certain will tell him anything that he needs to know.

The hypocrisy of the man makes me gag; the fact that he gets away with it makes me puke.

Sigh.

I guess I'll go back to linking to lewd photographs of Alyson Hanigan. It's a lot better for all involved... though maybe not for her new hubby.



 8:57 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?