<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 21, 2004

I am alone, and yet I must speak. So I will sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the Net.

Jonah has hidden my keys, and I need them to get my work out of my car so that I can finish the things I need to get done. I can't find those rascals anywhere. I'm tearing my hair out. It's my own damn fault for not taking them away from him when I saw him pick them up.

Sigh.

Good trip to the zoo today. Here's the scoreboard:

Boring Animals (from least interesting to slightly more interesting)

1. Turtles
2. Goats (shocker here, because you could touch them and everything)
3. Lions
4. Porcupines
5. Antelopes

Interesting Animals (in descending order of interest)

1. Other kids
2. Fish
3. Bats
4. A big-ass pig (is that its scientific name? Gluteus maximus porkchopus?)
5. Spectacled bears

And, the grand prize goes to the otters, which weren't all that interesting until I picked up Jonah and ran alongside the tank as the otters swam by, so that he could "swim" with them. That was a big, big hit, but some of the other fathers looked at me as if to say, "Hey, man -- don't work so hard. You're blowing the curve."

 5:22 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?