<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Earlier today, I posted my summary of the five Supreme Court cases that most interest me. Let me know what you think. I think that the media always gets these things ass-backward, so hopefully this will be a little helpful.

With that post, I will be swearing off blogging for a while -- posting on a limited-to-none basis until September. Duty calls, and I need to throw myself completely into a law review article I am writing. Tentative title: "Why the Best Legal Scholarship Institution In The World Was Completely Wrong." Perhaps I'll drop a line to mention how it's going, but not likely.

Drop me a line every so often to encourage me. In September, I'll let you know how it turns out. And be sure to check back in after that, because I will no doubt turn my attention to the red-hot battle for "Best Christmas Lights In Houston." Politics will abound.

But until September, I must eat, drink and sleep nothing but (1) my paying job, and (2) my article.

 10:51 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?