<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Thought For The Day

It is very hard to look dignified and professional when you have the Black Eyed Peas' "Let's Get Retarded" stuck in your head.

FOLLOW UP, 6:26 p.m.

I've had two folks write comments that imply that I was complaining that I couldn't get the song out of my head. That's not what I meant at all. I like the song; it's really a propriety thing.

Here I am, at the office, in a nice suit, meeting with a client on a very sensitive matter. Things need to stay on an even keel, because I give people advice for a living.

Yet it's all I can do not to bop my head as the voice in my head sings "Let's get retarded in here... let's get retarded..." I would much rather give in to the song than listen to the problems.

 11:16 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?