<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Been busy lately, and Blogger's been acting weird. But I've got two links for you:

1. Mosh, by Eminem. It's a good song, but it's a great video. Eminem channels Fight Club and Grand Theft Auto to create a get-out-the-vote motivator. My libertarian/conservative friend was so appalled by it he actually called it "sedition." That's the kind of thing we need more of these days -- not the crappy, warmed-over-60s "protest" junk that filled the lefty blogs.

What would have happened if the "flower children" had been street fighters? Actually, Chicago '68 answered that first, but Eminem puts a new millenium spin on it.

It's funny. The air has become poisonous, my tolerance for vitriol has been exceeded, and I despair of ever living in a unified country ever again. But this song is like red meat.

2. Paper Toss. The most freakishly perfect time-waster game I've seen in years. My high score is fifteen, but I think with boredom and a streak of obsessiveness, I can do a lot better.

On the whole, a better way to spend your time than obsessively checking the news for the latest voter fraud outrage.



 5:01 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?