<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

The Worst Of Outcomes

I think that the debates ended with the worst of all possible outcomes -- from my own narrow view. That is, after watching a shrieking chimp rattle his podium in petulant rage, I can say this:

HOW THE F*CK IS THIS SLACK-JAWED MORON DOING SO WELL IN THE POLLS?!??!

It's the worst of outcomes because it seriously makes me doubt the sanity of 52% of the American public. Now, I can't feel that I have a "disagreement" with them. I have to now suspect that they are mouth-breathing troglodytes for being willing to vote for someone so obviously inferior.

But that's just my reaction. I haven't heard the pundits yet. Maybe they'll try to persuade me that Bush didn't leap up on his podium and show his shiny red ass to the world.


 7:46 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?