<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

A friend pointed me to this collection of maps, which attempt to weight the "red" vs. "blue" dynamic by showing the margin of victory and by equalizing the map to show population density.

Once all that has been equalized, you see a purple blob shot through with veins of red and blue.

Definitely not a mandate.

In other news, John Ashcroft fell off his broom. I think I speak for all Americans when I say, "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"

Not that the new guy will be all that different. You will remember Al Gonzalez as the guy responsible for the Abu Ghraib memoranda that I dissected several months ago. Remember that? Abu Ghraib? Americans enforcing a policy of torturing the "disappeared"?

I didn't think so. We've always been at war with Eastasia.

 2:08 PM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?