<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

I have a lot to say, but I don't have the time in which to sort it all out and make it worth reading.

So in the meantime, I'll just say this -- "The Incredibles" is incredible.

P.S. I don't have "a lot to say" about "The Incredibles." I have a lot to say about other things.

P.P.S. That's not really right either. I do have a lot to say about "The Incredibles." Great voice talent, and CGI so good that you can look past the animation and see the worthwhile little story inside. But that's not the point I was trying to make.

P.P.P.S. Actually, now that I think about it, that is the point. Why post about "The Incredibles" if you're not going to post about "The Incredibles"?

P.P.P.P.S. But, that's all I have to say about "The Incredibles." So I guess it's not "a lot."

P.P.P.P.P.S. But you should also keep an eye out for this frog. Him name is hopkin green frog. And Terry will find him.

 8:31 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?