<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm a sucker for a great, true story. And this is a great, true story. A must-read. MIT usted gringos pendejos or something like that.

I wish I had more time to write, to post, to muse about the universe. For instance, I would tell you that Michael Bay's "blog" is hysterical. And filthy. I would tell you that I have become a big fan of the comics "Medium Large" and "Get Your War On." And I would tell you that the MGM v. Grokster case is the most important case to be decided by the Supreme Court in years, and there's a glimmer of hope that the Court understands that. Once again, the scum of the earth are left in the position of defending truth, justice and the American Way.

But I won't tell you any of that. Work is kicking my ass right now, and I have narrowed my priorities to (1) staying employed, and (2) spending time with the folks that are glad to see me when I get home.

 9:44 AM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?